MARKET STALL APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
The Big Gay Out is New Zealand’s biggest celebration of diverse communities. Everyone is welcome to come along and enjoy the entertainment and activities at this fun, family-friendly event.
The Big Gay Out 2018 is on Sunday the 11th of February, from 12-7pm at Coyle Park, Pt Chevalier. For the past few years we have consistently had 10,000 attendees relaxing in the sun, enjoying the entertainment, and, of course, exploring and partaking in the delights of our Marketplace!
Places in the busy marketplace are extremely popular. We are now accepting stallholder applications and will be determining the final range of stalls. Those who are successful will be contacted closer to the event and sent a Stallholder Agreement to complete and sign.
Stall Site Prices
Providing community information - no sales permitted
3m x 3m: $175 +GST
6m x 3m: $350 +GST
Retail and Food Stalls
Allows for sale of products
3m x 3m: $230 +GST
6m x 3m: $460 +GST
Optional: Power to your site
Must be booked at time of booking stall
10 amps: $95 +GST
Allows you to plug in a standard household plug and draw up to a total of 10 amps
3 phase (32 amps): $350 +GST
- Allows you to draw up to 32 amps
- Includes cost for transformer box
Complete this form and send it back to us. We will be determining the final range of stalls from November. Those who are successful will be contacted at this time and sent a Stallholder Agreement to complete and sign.
Please email [email protected] with BIG GAY OUT MARKET PLACE as subject if you have any questions regarding market stalls.
Terms and Conditions for Market Stalls
- Each stall receives a designated pre-assigned marked out location on site
- Stall holders need to provide all equipment necessary for the safe and efficient running of the stall including shelter, power (if not booked through us), equipment for payment and appropriate tables/displays and council license requirements.
- Due to limited parking at Coyle Park each 3x3 stall space will receive ONE car park access pass as part of their confirmation pack. This will allow you access passed the road cordon on Bangor Street and onto the park to unload as well as parking in the market stall car park. Any vehicle without a valid pass displayed in the car park will be towed at the vehicle owners cost.
- Market activity is limited to your market stall only (No roaming, including roaming sampling, is permitted)
- Stalls are issued based on first in best location, so we recommend getting in quickly.
- The Big Gay Out is a community event that celebrates diversity. Please treat all people with respect at all times.
- Any collection of donations must be confided to your stall and you need to be sure that patrons are clear their donation is not going to the Big Gay Out.
- Water tap will be available at the event at the facilities area.
Waste Management – ZERO WASTE EVENT:
- It is a requirement of Auckland Council to ensure there is no impact on the environment, therefore we ask that all rubbish you make be taken away with you, including any liquid waste.
- As we are a Zero Waste event, please ensure all packing items such as cups and bags are recyclable.
No refunds, the event will proceed rain or shine. In the case unlikely case the event is cancelled due to server weather conditions a full refund will be given – this decision will be made no later than 72 hours out from the event.
PAYMENT FOR STALL Once we receive your stall application we will process the booking request and allocate you a stall location and you will be sent an invoice for payment. Invoice will need to be paid by the due date to ensure your stall space is not reallocated.