The ENDING HIV Season of RENT tells the story of one year in the life of a group of bohemians struggling in modern day East Village New York. The story centres around Mark and Roger, two roommates. While a former tragedy has made Roger numb to life, Mark tries to capture it through his attempts to make a film. In the year that follows, the group deals with love, loss, AIDS, homelessness and modern-day life in one truly powerful story.
The show runs from 22nd September - 6th October 2018 at the Playhouse Theatre in Glen Eden (15 Glendale Road). Tickets are available here.
We'll also be at the Playhouse Theatre before shows with a free, confidential testing pop-up clinic. Tests are a simple finger prick and only take 30 seconds.
Pop up test times:
- Thursday, 20 September from 1:00 - 6:00pm *
- Saturday, 22 September from 5:00 - 7:15pm *
- Tuesday, 25 September from 6:00 - 8:00pm *
- Saturday, 29 September from 4:30-7:15pm *
- Friday, 5 October from 5:00 - 7:15pm
- Saturday, 6 October from 4:30 - 7:15pm
Come out and see the iconic musical in your own backyard!
* STI testing will also be available